Don’t forget to look at our other interviews!
Kevin Bruce is a Musculoskeletal Podiatrist based in London and Cambridge. He was kind enough to sit across a virtual table from Rachael and discuss the foot for our current Foot and Ankle Course.
Watch this video to understand the similarities and differences between the way our two professions approach the foot and ankle. I think you’ll be surprised at how closely they relate and how we can both benefit each others practice and professional opinions.
Articles mentioned in this interview include:
- 2016 PFJ Pain Consensus Statement
- Movement of the human foot in 100 pain free individuals aged 18–45
- An RCT of short-term of orthoses in anterior knee pain
- Heel Pain – Plantar Fasciitis
- Challenging the Foundations of the Clinical Model of Foot Function
- Foot Orthoses and Physiotherapy
To gain acces to this course you will have to be a member of Physiopedia Plus.