Senior MSK Physiotherapist
Do you love working with people and want to work in a dynamic, fun and forward thinking company?
Following another strong year of growth we are looking
for a positive, passionate and experienced Senior Physiotherapist to
join our existing team. We want to invest in you, offering excellent training and support and an exciting career pathway in return for your commitment, enthusiasm and skill set.
Our biggest passion as a company is to inspire and motivate people to prioritise their body’s health, helping them to keep active and moving
throughout their lives so if you feel passionate about this too, come and join us!
You will be an integral part of the team, offering the very highest level of service to our patients. You will enjoy a varied and challenging role that will be based over our 3 clinic sites.
About you – we are looking for someone who:-
· Is open, coachable and driven
· Is committed to helping patients achieve their goals
· Is passionate about MSK Physiotherapy
· Is a strong team player with a positive and enthusiastic nature
· Is prepared to commit to a company which has a strong passion to deliver service excellence in healthcare and rehabilitation
· Pilates experience would be an advantage
· Is committed to developing their career and continue their learning
· Has a sense of humour and a fun outlook and keen to make the most of our very active social calendar
· Excellent training and development programme in house
· Generous external training budget
· Unlimited career progression opportunities
· Investment in you and your specific development
· Being part of a company with a strong purpose and set of core values
· Friendly fun and professional team
· Modern and professional work space
· Full access to the company gym
· Generous discounts on all products and services
· Active social calendar including skiing, weekends in wales and family summer BBQ
· Excellent remuneration
· Generous holiday entitlement
£30,000 to £40,000
Hatt Health & Movement Clinic.
If you are shortlisted you will be invited to join us for the morning at one of our clinics on 8 July when you will have the opportunity to hear more about the company, its ethos and values, meet some of the team, look around the clinic and tell us about you and what you are looking for in a company. If you are successful at this stage you will be invited back for a final interview which will be held on 15 July so I would recommend you keep both these dates free.
We very much look forward to your application.
Devizes, Marlborough & Frome